D14434: add functions to access keywords

Alexander Semke noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jul 31 20:35:13 BST 2018

asemke added a comment.

  In D14434#300211 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D14434#300211>, @dhaumann wrote:

  > @asemke Are you sure you reference the correct Task? I cannot find anything about keyword lists in your link.

  @dhaumann yes, I'm sure this is the correct task. That task is about the refactoring of the "login-mechanism". The "login" should be only done if needed or if possible. At the moment the login to some systems has to _always_ be done because the list of keywords is fetched dynamically during the runtime - this makes T4760 <https://phabricator.kde.org/T4760> impossible. The keyworkds are needed to properly highlight the content. After the move to KSyntaxHighlighting we can use static lists of the keywords provided by this library and there is no need to login anymore until there is a real need for this, i.e. the user starts calculations.

REPOSITORY
  R216 Syntax Highlighting