D14473: Fix KCatalog::translate when translation is same as original text

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jul 29 22:16:16 BST 2018

aacid created this revision.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
aacid requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  We need to be compare the pointer passed to gettext with the one we get
  back.

  If it is the same it means no translation was found, if it
  is different then it means the translation was found.

TEST PLAN
  Test now succeeds, without patch it fails

REPOSITORY
  R249 KI18n

BRANCH
  master