D13808: Fix KMainWindow saving incorrect widget settings

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jul 28 23:54:20 BST 2018

dfaure added a comment.

  Hmm, for me the bug is still there. Or maybe it means it's a different bug, but I kind of doubt it.

  Steps:

  1. I start kmail (with a cleaned up ~/.config/kmail2rc to make sure the StatusBar and the Toolbar are shown).
  2. I close it (Alt+F4 <https://phabricator.kde.org/F4>).
  3. I start it again, it has no statusbar and no toolbar.

  Steps 1 and 2 alone lead to this in kmail2rc, section [Main Window]:
  MenuBar=Disabled
  StatusBar=Disabled
  ToolBarsMovable=Disabled

  Any idea if this is related to this bug?
  I do have kxmlgui 5.48, with the presumed fix from this review request, of course.
  I think it means the fix isn't good enough?

REPOSITORY
  R263 KXmlGui