D14360: Remove custom icon selection for trash

Pino Toscano noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jul 26 06:52:39 BST 2018

pino added a comment.

  In D14360#298208 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D14360#298208>, @shubham wrote:

  > pino: I don't why m_iconButton isn't needed(because it is being used by other entries also ), am I right?

  I don't understandwhat you mean, can you please rephrase it?

  The point is: if the icon must not be edited, then even creating the `KiconButton` for it is not useful, because it's an unused widget. Even more, Creating it and making it hidden still uses the resources needed to create it, and load the icon for it. So... just do not create it, taking care of handling in the dialog the case when `m_iconButton` is null.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO