D14302: Don't block forever to ensureKdeinitRunning

Jaime Torres Amate noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 23 16:26:22 BST 2018

jtamate created this revision.
jtamate added reviewers: dfaure, Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
jtamate requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  My wife has been suffering this block for several months while I was not there, and it never happened to me.
  Finally, It just has happened to me: plasmashell, ktorrent, akregator and dolphin where totally blocked.
  With the help of hotspot, the common method between all of them is: ensureKdeinitRunning()

  Instead of blocking forever, wait a finite amount of time.

REPOSITORY
  R271 KDBusAddons

AFFECTED FILES
  src/kdeinitinterface.cpp