D14237: Make Konqi look good in HiDPI

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jul 20 00:17:55 BST 2018

ngraham created this revision.
ngraham added reviewers: broulik, cfeck, Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
ngraham requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Substitute a triple-size Konqi image and scale it appropriately depending on the scale factor.

  I ran the larger image through `pngcrush`, but nevertheless it is bigger on disk (112kb vs 22 kb) and hence in memory too. Ideally we'd have an SVG here but I couldn't find one. I've emailed Tyson Tan to see if he can provide one but haven't heard back yet.

TEST PLAN
  Looks the same at 1x. Looks better at anything larger than 1x:

REPOSITORY
  R263 KXmlGui

BRANCH
  hidpi-konqi (branched from master)