D7700: Show list of tags in PlacesView

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jul 19 22:22:16 BST 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  Results of testing:

  - After I create a new tag, it doesn't show up in the Places panel tag list or under the `tags:/` ioslave until I restart Dolphin.
  - When I navigate to `tags:/` ioslave using the All Tags item in the Places panel and I click on a tag, its icon disappears.
  - When I remove a tag from an item and navigate to that tag entry on the Places panel, the un-tagged item still shows up there until I restart Dolphin.
  - When I add a tag to an item and navigate to that tag entry on the Places panel, the item does not show up there until I restart Dolphin.

  Some of these issues may be issues with the `tags:/` ioslave or in Baloo, but I think they need to be fixed before we push this feature front-and-center, or else we'll get a ton of bug reports.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO