D14218: Introduce a test to make sure we're not offering duplicated icons

Aleix Pol Gonzalez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jul 18 23:34:11 BST 2018

apol created this revision.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
apol requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  At the moment we have them separate in actions, places, applications. This
  distinction is nice but it's not being used in practice. This patch introduces
  a test that will complain when that happens.

  This is actually a problem because it makes the whole icons system more complex
  than it should be as we found with itinerary.

  CCBUG: 396626

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons

BRANCH