D14162: Figure out the escaped path list on kconfig

Aleix Pol Gonzalez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 16 16:54:41 BST 2018

apol created this revision.
apol added a reviewer: Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
apol requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Upon close look I realised that there was a lot of allocations there. It turned
  out to be because it's allocating for the whole size of the value for every item.
  This way we just do it for the value of the element.
  It also includes a unit test that showed this escaping code never actually worked
  because the parser was choking on it.

REPOSITORY
  R237 KConfig

BRANCH