D14097: Change default sort order in the download dialog to Rating

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 16 09:06:29 BST 2018

leinir accepted this revision.
leinir added a comment.

  As an aside, I'd probably like this to end up being remembered between sessions, but this no different to the current state, and so outside the scope of this patch. As a default setting, yup, sorting by Rating definitely makes better sense than Newest :) (Newest would make better sense for people who look regularly, but Rating is definitely the best first-run thing, and that's the experience we're trying to improve - we can get to remembering the state later on, if everybody else agrees that that's something we want to do)

REPOSITORY
  R304 KNewStuff

BRANCH
  sort-by-rating-by-default (branched from master)