D13316: manually set format in jpeg thumbnail creator

Miklós Máté noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jul 14 13:52:33 BST 2018

miklosm added a comment.

  In D13316#288653 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D13316#288653>, @elvisangelaccio wrote:

  > I guess this change makes sense (given that we are in the jpeg plugin), but what about `QImageReader::decideFormatFromContent()` ?

  The file type was already detected to be "jpeg" (especially after D13315 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D13315> gets accepted), that is how the jpeg plugin got chosen. There is no need to detect the file type again. See D13416 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D13416> for the other image types.

REPOSITORY
  R320 KIO Extras