D13921: Don't show confirmation dialog for Trash action by default

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jul 7 12:56:16 BST 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  There's a problem with the git setup on the computer you used to make this commit; the `name` field appears to be empty, so I get an error when I try to apply the patch:

    Created and checked out branch arcpatch-D13921.
    Checking patch src/widgets/jobuidelegate.cpp...
    Applied patch src/widgets/jobuidelegate.cpp cleanly.
    Exception
    Command failed with error #128!
    COMMAND
    git commit -a --author='  <rootlexx at mail.ru>' -F - --no-verify

    STDOUT
    (empty)

    STDERR
    fatal: empty ident name (for <rootlexx at mail.ru>) not allowed

    (Run with `--trace` for a full exception trace.)

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO