D13816: Make KItinerary work as a static library

Aleix Pol Gonzalez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jul 3 23:56:41 BST 2018

apol added a comment.

  It does have some advantages, I personally thing though that we shouldn't be compromising code readability and convenience for size, but I don't know how much better it is shared vs static.

  If we need to have a list of `<frameworkname>::init()` with all frameworks we depend on, it will be a bit odd and error prone, but it could be useful.

INLINE COMMENTS

> init.cpp:34
> +
> +bool doInit() // must be outside of a namespace for Q_INIT_RESOURCE
> +{

This function should be static too.

REPOSITORY
  R1003 KItinerary: Travel Reservation handling library