D13729: Isolate every test within WaylandOutputManagement

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 2 10:44:58 BST 2018

romangg accepted this revision.
romangg added a comment.

  There is no reason to use the member variable `m_outputConfiguration` and the method `createConfig` anymore. Just use a scoped pointer in the tests you need it. But we can leave it like this as well. Other inline comments are up to you.

INLINE COMMENTS

> test_wayland_outputmanagement.cpp:68
>  private:
> +    void createOutputDevices();
>      void testEnable();
> -    void applyPendingChanges();

Btw as a private method this test is not performed at all.

> test_wayland_outputmanagement.cpp:180
> +
> +    m_registry->create(m_connection->display());
> +    QVERIFY(m_registry->isValid());

`m_registry->create(m_connection);`

> test_wayland_outputmanagement.cpp:184
> +    m_registry->setup();
> +    wl_display_flush(m_connection->display());
> +

`m_connection->flush();`

> test_wayland_outputmanagement.cpp:476
>      QVERIFY(configAppliedSpy.wait(200));
> +
>  }

rm new line

> test_wayland_outputmanagement.cpp:512
>
> +
>  QTEST_GUILESS_MAIN(TestWaylandOutputManagement)

rm new line

REPOSITORY
  R127 KWayland

BRANCH