D13814: Speedup sort

Mark Gaiser noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jul 1 13:42:02 BST 2018

markg added a comment.

  +1

  Great! :) Back to the good old fast performance it once had!
  Please do get rid of the underscore before the name. Nothing (afaict) does that in Dolphin, lets not introduce it. Just lessThan is fine.

  Also, note that this was done for a reason. I think it was the one in the comment: "non-reentrant comparison functions" which is why the roles other then NameRole are using single-threaded sort.
  I don't know if that's still an issue or if your patch re-introduces whatever the problem was (race conditions?). You could look back in the commit log when that was added to figure out more about it.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin