D10212: New virtualbox icon

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 31 21:13:23 UTC 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  One final request: if you attach a nice screenshot of the icon in use, perhaps on your Task Manager/Dock like you did with the Emacs icon, I'll include it in this coming weekend's weekly round-up <https://pointieststick.wordpress.com/category/usability-productivity/> for our Usability & Productivity initiative <https://phabricator.kde.org/T6831>.

  Even better, if your screenshot shows the new Emacs and Virtualbox icons, then I can highlight them both!