D10212: New virtualbox icon

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 31 20:31:42 UTC 2018

ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  Hmm, something's not right here. I applied the patch, and the dark diagonal shadows are missing. Also, `arc` complained that the base commit was not in the repo, so I suspect the diff was still not generated correctly

  At this point probably the sanest thing to do is as follows:

  1. Save a copy of the icon elsewhere
  2. Revert the breeze-icons git repo to a pristine state: `git reset --hard origin/master`
  3. Replace `virtualbox.svg` in the now-clean repo with your new copy
  4. Generate a new diff `git diff` and use that here.

  Then after this, we'll get you set up with `arc` so it's easy. :)

  Also, in actual use, I have to say that I'm not a fan of the huge white border. I think it would look better without that.