KDirListerCache destroy comment in kcoredirlister.cpp

Kevin Funk kfunk at kde.org
Mon Jan 29 16:09:20 UTC 2018

On Monday, 29 January 2018 11:32:56 CET René J.V. Bertin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Researching an issue I'm seeing (hang/crash on exit) I found the following
> vestigial out-commented code the KCoreDirListerCache ctor in
> kcoredirlister.cpp:

FYI: Note to the mailing list, before more precious developer time is being
spent on this here:

There are two more follow-up posts, just a few more hours younger, related to
this issue on qt-interest:
  http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/interest/2018-January/029182.html
  (rather unrelated, but is also hinting at said problem...)
  http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/interest/2018-January/029194.html
  (asks about help for debugging crashes during destruction of QRegExpEngine)

Regards,
Kevin