D10174: Add syntax highlighting for SELinux CIL Policies & File Contexts

Nibaldo González noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jan 29 11:54:17 UTC 2018

nibags created this revision.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Frameworks.
nibags requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  SELinux CIL Policies:
  The SELinux Common Intermediate Language (CIL) is a language for creating security policies. This is a recent language and is part of the official SELinux project.

  More information:

  - https://github.com/SELinuxProject/cil/wiki
  - https://github.com/SELinuxProject/selinux/tree/master/secilc/docs

  SELinux File Contexts files (File Labeling Policy):
  These contain the security contexts for paths/files. This highlighting applies to the following files:

  - "file_contexts", "file_contexts.local", "file_contexts.template", "file_contexts.homedirs", "homedir_template": They are SELinux configuration files. They are usually stored in: /etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/. The file 'file_contexts' is also generated when compiling the CIL policy.
  - "*.fc": These files are part of the SELinux Reference Policy.

  The CIL syntax is very similar to the Scheme language, therefore, I used the bracket highlighting code of the Scheme XML file as a base (I even used the same bracket colors). At the beginning of the file I gave credits to the author of the Scheme file (Dominik Haumann), but I am not sure if this is the correct way.

  Regards!

REPOSITORY
  R216 Syntax Highlighting

BRANCH