D10075: Make pacakge usefull for cross compilation

Sandro Knauß noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 24 13:14:18 UTC 2018

knauss created this revision.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Frameworks.
knauss requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  kauth-gen-policy appears to be a tool for turning a text file in
  qsettings format (similar to .ini) into an xml file. Both are textual,
  so it seems like putting kauth-gen-policy into a Multi-Arch: foreign
  package (like kconfig_compiler_kf5 in #887452).

  In a cross compilation environment, kauth-gen-policy is called from the
  host system and not from the target system, so a arch depdend path
  (/usr/lib/<triplet>) do not make sense in that case and a arch indepdend
  should be used. As we do not want to break other usecases we used the
  non indrudive way possible, to change this to an option, so we can
  modify the path with a camke option.

  The bigger picture is to fix libexec path in extra-cmake-modules to a
  arch-independed path, as recommended in the FHS 3.0.

  887452 https://bugs.debian.org/887452

  Bug-Debian: https://bugs.debian.org/887521

REPOSITORY
  R283 KAuth