D9958: Parseable output for balooctl status

Luca Beltrame noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jan 18 11:34:51 UTC 2018

lbeltrame added a comment.

  I'm not too fond of assembling JSON by hand, but I guess it was done to avoid dependencies for a tool that's supposed to be simple. I'll let others weigh in on this.
  Did you test this change also with filenames with Unicode characters or non-Latin characters?

INLINE COMMENTS

> statuscommand.cpp:122
> +
> +      out << ":" << filePath << endl;
> +  }

Small nit: space after ":".

> statuscommand.cpp:149
> +      out << separator << objectIn << endl;
> +      printItem(QStringLiteral("file"), filePath.replace(QLatin1String("\""), QLatin1String("\\\"")));
> +      out << comma << endl;

What do those replace operations do?

REPOSITORY
  R293 Baloo