D9821: Use QSignalSpy::wait instead of QTest::wait where possible

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jan 15 10:00:21 UTC 2018

dfaure accepted this revision.
dfaure added a comment.

  Oh, right. I see. Still very strange that QTRY_COMPARE_WITH_TIMEOUT behaves differently (if more signals are coming in than expected, the current (old) code could have caught them too, during the 50ms. Actually that might explain some of the flakiness I sometimes saw....

  OK, that's another reason for your patch, which stops as soon as the last signal is emitted.

REPOSITORY
  R244 KCoreAddons