D9793: Fall back to language name for translations lookup if locale name fails

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jan 14 12:12:40 UTC 2018

aacid added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ECMQmLoader.cpp.in:68
>              if (!loadTranslation(locale.name())) {
> -                loadTranslation(locale.bcp47Name());
> +                int i = locale.name().indexOf(QLatin1Char('_'));
> +                if (i > 0) {

I agree that locale.bcp47Name() is most probably not want we want, but since it's there, some third party user of extra-cmake-modules may be depending on it, so us removing will break themĀ·

So please leave that line in and turn it into a

if (!loadTranslation(locale.bcp47Name())) {

  ... your new code.

}

Also very small nitpick, make i const

REPOSITORY