D9275: fix RTL appearance for ComboBox

Michail Vourlakos noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jan 14 08:08:38 UTC 2018

mvourlakos added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D9275#190547, @safaalfulaij wrote:

  > In https://phabricator.kde.org/D9275#190497, @mvourlakos wrote:
  >
  > > how did you test it?
  > >
  > > I tried in an qml app (Latte dock) by passing the parameter "--reverse"...
  > >  If your system is already using in RTL language, have you tried with --reverse?
  >

  > I am using this with qmlsence-qt5.
  >  `plasma` folder is the ones before this, and `plasmacomponents3` is the one after this.
  >  Using C locale, everything aligned to left. Using --reverse will align everything to right.
  >  Using ar locale, everything aligned to right. Using --reverse will **not** reverse it to LTR layout and it makes everything aligned to left.
  >
  > Can't see the problem really.

  with your example me I cant reproduce it either...
  I can only reproduce it with Latte Settings window, all other components are aligned correctly except the PlasmaComponent3.Combobox list items.

  you are right, this might be a downstream bug...

  Do you want to revert it
  I can do it

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)