D9830: Fix KFilePreviewGenerator::LayoutBlocker

Fabian Vogt noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 12 08:54:37 UTC 2018

fvogt added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D9830#189776, @dfaure wrote:

  > I certainly hope QListView doesn't trigger a nested event loop, that would be horribly nasty and the cause for a million more problems.... (up to and including crashes when closing the view/window while this is happening). But I'm assuming this is just a supposition, and I'm strongly hoping it's unfounded ;-)

  Not QListView - the preview generator can do all kinds of stuff. There's also a slim change that something else does a full relayout - I didn't spot anything like that however.
  Normally I'd expect `QListView::setUniformItemSizes` to trigger a relayout on change though, so this fix is in any case correct.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

BRANCH
  master