D9712: balooctl status: produce parseable output

Burkhard Lück noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jan 7 19:36:59 UTC 2018

lueck added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> michaelh wrote in statuscommand.cpp:108
> Question: Is this ever going to be translated?

german translator here:
balooctl has a Messages.sh and extracts 52 messages into the catalog balooctl5.pot
a lot of messages in statuscommand.cpp, main.cpp, monitorcommand.cpp configcommand.cpp 98 - 52 = 48 are not extracted due to missing i18n() calls
we translate description of cammandline options in all application, therefore we should translate all missing messages here as well

REPOSITORY
  R293 Baloo