D9247: Extend Scripting API to allow executing commands

Milian Wolff noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 5 13:03:47 UTC 2018

mwolff requested changes to this revision.
mwolff added a comment.

  in general this sounds like a good idea. Also adding getters to the API would be good.

  there are two typos in your commit message, but stupid phabricator does not let me review that:

  `Rante::invalid`
  `seletcion`

INLINE COMMENTS

> katescriptview.cpp:124
> +
> +QJSValue KateScriptView::executeCommand(const QString & command,
> +                                    const QString & args,

here and below: wrong placement of &

> katescriptview.cpp:135
> +        ok = false;
> +        message = QStringLiteral("Command not found: ") + command;
> +    } else {

i18n, prevent string puzzle

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor