D7008: Don't export internal helper executables

Aleix Pol Gonzalez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jan 4 12:12:11 UTC 2018

apol accepted this revision.
apol added a comment.

  This patch is correct, EXPORT is only useful if the target is used within cmake, AFAIU.

  Furthermore, we should modify sonnet to install these applications into LIBEXEC rather than bin, otherwise we can't have both architectures installed along with the library that is going to use it (at least on some linux distros, e.g. debian based), but this we can do in a separate patch.

REPOSITORY
  R246 Sonnet

BRANCH
  master