D9599: Create interface for passing server decoration palettes

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 2 10:01:51 UTC 2018

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.
Restricted Application added projects: Plasma on Wayland, Frameworks.
Restricted Application added subscribers: Frameworks, plasma-devel.
Restricted Application edited projects, added Plasma; removed Plasma on Wayland.

REVISION SUMMARY
  It's kept separate in case we ever merge the server decoration manager
  interface upstream, and this is too kwin specific to have in a
  potentially shared spec.

  Code is a copy+paste of existing boilerplate.

  Replaces use of the deprecated qt extended surface.

  I'd like to target 5.42 as otherwise we'll have a regression when we
  release Plasma 5.12 as Qt's XDGv6 doesn't have a working qt extended
  surface.

TEST PLAN
  Attached unit test

REPOSITORY
  R127 KWayland

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  autotests/client/CMakeLists.txt
  src/client/CMakeLists.txt
  src/client/protocols/server-decoration-palette.xml
  src/client/registry.cpp
  src/client/registry.h
  src/client/server_decoration_palette.cpp
  src/client/server_decoration_palette.h
  src/server/CMakeLists.txt
  src/server/display.cpp
  src/server/display.h
  src/server/server_decoration_palette_interface.cpp
  src/server/server_decoration_palette_interface.h