D10665: kcoreaddons_add_plugin: remove effectless OBJECT_DEPENDS on json file

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 19 19:36:35 UTC 2018

kossebau added a comment.

  In D10665#209765 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10665#209765>, @apol wrote:

  > :P could you look into an actual fix? :/

  The fix seems needed in automoc AFAICT. Nothing I have ever looked at, and no resources spare to do now.

  At least I invested so far into filing a bug report to cmake with a test case to demo the issue, see the linked https://gitlab.kitware.com/cmake/cmake/issues/17750 ("automoc: dependencies added with AUTOGEN_TARGET_DEPENDS do not trigger moc re-run if Q_OBJECT is inside C++ preprocessor macro") :) so hoping the experts can pick up this quickly and do what is needed.

REPOSITORY
  R244 KCoreAddons