D10635: Bug 383764: remove last file being copied/moved when the action was canceled or when the disk was full

Luigi Toscano noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Feb 18 23:32:35 UTC 2018

ltoscano added a comment.

  In D10635#209216 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10635#209216>, @ngraham wrote:

  > I like to use the full string since not all of our users or people browsing the bug tracker will be familiar enough with all our products and their versioning conventions to able to map a version number to its product. Is there a technical reason why the field should only have the version number instead of the full string?

  And they should not need to track the product: the version is per component.
  So please fix this page https://community.kde.org/Guidelines_and_HOWTOs/Write_a_version_string (or I can do it) to describe the current status and ask for feedback if you want to change it without deciding for everyone. According the current usage, only the version number is used and needed, with the exception sometimes of applications part of KDE Applications, where some authors decide to use "x.y.z (KDE Applications some.thin.g)".
  In general using the version number only does not require looking for the version of the product.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO