D10617: Fix "ambiguous shortcut" issue introduced with D10314

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Feb 17 22:53:15 UTC 2018

elvisangelaccio added a comment.

  Would be nice to get more feedback before choosing a shortcut that affects many applications.

  I don't think that F12 is a good choice. The F keys are few and some of them are already taken (Help, Rename, Reload, Fullscreen - and yes, it's bad that dolphin uses F11 for another thing).
  We should try not to use them for "global" shortcuts, but instead let each application choose what they want to do with them.

  Do we really need a shortcut for the inline preview in the first place? If we do, let's find something else...

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO