D10495: Workaround to restore KF5 programs from system tray

Andrius Štikonas noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 14 11:18:07 UTC 2018

stikonas added a comment.

  Well, basically when you click on any KF5 application (e.g. Konversation, KGpg, Akregator, etc...) in the system tray, nothing happens.
  This does no happen with Qt5-only programs. Clicking on system tray there always brings the window up.

  From what I can see in the code, on X11 KWindowSystem::activateWindow(associatedWidget->winId()); raises the window
  but if I understand correctly KWindowSystem::activateWindow can never work on Wayland. This is clearly not what end user
  would expect.

REPOSITORY
  R289 KNotifications