D10405: Don't proceed in runCommandInternal if the executable doesn't exit

Eike Hein noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 13 10:18:56 UTC 2018

hein added a comment.

  Thanks for the solution for sure, but - it requires writing a million lines of boilerplate, extensively refactoring KRun and adding reams of new overloads to its API (there would need to be some way to pass an instance of that interface to all these - not internal - statics). It's more than I have time/energy for currently and I'm not really sure it's viable without a KIO6. I have another idea, though, let me see if it's viable ...

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO