D7401: Solid/Mac : fleshing out the skeleton IOKit backend (WIP)

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Feb 11 17:12:30 UTC 2018

rjvbb added a comment.

  Thanks Gilles.

  Please remember that perfect is the enemy of good and that further improvements can always be applied down the road.

  This patch touches only Mac and concerns very specific functionality that is used by only very few applications (besides digiKam I can only think of Dolphin and the KDE file dialogs). Given that I am inclined to committing it say next Friday if I don't get revision requests I cannot address by then.

REPOSITORY
  R245 Solid