what about the scalable subdir in the oxygen-icons5 sources?

kainz.a kainz.a at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 20:18:51 UTC 2018

Hi all together,

first, yes I'm the maintainer of oxygen-icons5 and there are png file the
the origin svgz files.

I don't know how the svg rendering work in plasma, BUT the svg folder is
350 mb in size
the png ones are 34 mb. I don't think it's a good idea to use the svgz
icons.

And here is the key "problem" oxygen-icons are in maintenance mode. Not
really new
icons the last 8 years and I'm not interested into change something in
oxygen-icons.
I will fix some tiny bugs but that's it.

I don't think that use the svg files didn't help someone. The icons are way
to complex

Cheers
Andreas