what about the scalable subdir in the oxygen-icons5 sources?

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Fri Feb 9 13:19:46 UTC 2018

Am Freitag, 9. Februar 2018, 14:11:34 CET schrieb Friedrich W. H. Kossebau:
> Am Freitag, 9. Februar 2018, 10:07:35 CET schrieb René J.V. Bertin:
> > - where are the instructions on how to install (only) the
> > scalable version?

Oh, my reply was done for a "how to install only" question, forgot the
implicit variants here when typing the answer after having looked at the
CMakeLists.txt to do some research for you (reading CMakeLists.txt is not for
everyone it seems :) ). With that in mind, context of actual answer should
still be valid and useful I hope.

Cheers
Friedrich