D10376: kio_file: skip error handling for initial perms during file copy

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 7 22:23:44 UTC 2018

dfaure created this revision.
dfaure added reviewers: chinmoyr, markg, jtamate.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
dfaure requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This reverts the parts of https://phabricator.kde.org/R241:13ab6a85bbb8502fe47935f92f466e0223baa2ac which touched this code, there
  didn't use to be any error handling for this call, on purpose.
  This is just the initial permissions for the newly created file we are
  going to copy to; if the filesystem doesn't support permissions, we can
  still proceed.

TEST PLAN
  Copying a file to a VFAT partition no longer leads to an empty file.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

BRANCH
  master