D10333: Introduce K_PLUGIN_CLASS_WITH_JSON

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 5 23:48:25 UTC 2018

aacid created this revision.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Frameworks.
aacid requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Does the same as K_PLUGIN_FACTORY_WITH_JSON but saves you typing the class name twice.

  If you look at lxr.kde.org you can see our codebase is full of stuff like

    K_PLUGIN_FACTORY_WITH_JSON(NinjaBuilderFactory, "kdevninja.json", registerPlugin<NinjaBuilder>(); )

  where we repeat NinjaBuilder twice, so add a nice macro so that we only have to write it once

REPOSITORY
  R244 KCoreAddons

BRANCH
  master