D9966: [KIO] Fix issues with sharing of file descriptor

Thiago Macieira noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Feb 3 17:35:17 UTC 2018

thiago added a comment.

  The patch that I can see accomplishes what the description says it should do. And I agree with the idea of the patch.

INLINE COMMENTS

> dfaure wrote in fdreceiver.cpp:88
> This is UNIX-only, but indeed OSX is missing. Does that support getpeereid?

__APPLE__ is there. My question is about OpenBSD, NetBSD and DragonflyBSD. Are you breaking them? You may not know the answer, but you need to document the issue if you intentionally cause a Failure To Build From Sources.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

BRANCH
  master