D10233: [KIO] Remove PrivilegeExecution job flag

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Feb 3 09:37:30 UTC 2018

dfaure added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D10233#199851, @chinmoyr wrote:

  > Try copying org.kde.kio.file.conf and .service file to dbus-1 directory. It worked for me.

  Ah, systemd stuff, not dbus stuff (which finds files in my custom prefix). Thanks, that worked, I was able to copy a file to '/'.
  The context menu for that file crashes kded5 (kdesvnd), I'm debugging that now...

  > On a completely different note, do all jobs have a uidelgate or does passing HideProgressInfo flag prevent it from being created?

  Neither ;)
  Some jobs don't have a uidelegate, those where we call setUiDelegate(0) (as is often done in unittests, to prevent any interaction with the user, like "file exists, do you want to overwrite or skip").
  HideProgressInfo doesn't remove such interaction, so the delegate still exists when setting HideProgressInfo.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO