D10245: Add more default user locations to Places model/panel

Mark Gaiser noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Feb 2 16:04:37 UTC 2018

markg added a comment.

  Ha, funny. I would say +1 :)
  Your idea is good and the default user places could imho be more then what is there by default right now.

  I personally would only add:

  - Desktop
  - Downloads

  Pictures, music and documents are in my case rarely used items. I usually have those stored somewhere else which would make them being there by default (for me) just a waste of screen space. But i can see others that do use that so it might be valuable to them.

  You have a +1 and a -1 now. That's going to be interesting ;)

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO