T3689: Add abi compliance checker to CI

Sandro Knauß noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Dec 12 21:41:33 GMT 2018

knauss added a comment.

  I now looked at every repository that failed to build successfully a ABI dump
  for Pim. Most of them build successful, but a few of them have issues:

  - kmime has an unexported header in kmime/kmime_newsarticle.h: `#include <supertrait.h>` that lives in src/supertrait.h

  - akonadi-search is unhappy that xapian.h is not imported as first file.

  F6473684: log.txt <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6473684>

  - kitinerary has an unexported header in KPim/kitinerary/airportdb.h: `#include "timezonedb.h"` that lives in src/knowledgedb/timezonedb.h

  - PimCommonAkonadi adds $<TARGET_PROPERTY:KF5::IMAP,INTERFACE_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES> to target_include_directories, but KF5::IMAP is a private dependency. Can we remove this?

  - kdepim-apps-libs: FollowupReminder adds $<TARGET_PROPERTY:KF5::AkonadiCore,INTERFACE_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES> to target_include_directories. But both files in src/libfollowupreminder/src/*h don't use relative links to AkonadiCore. Can we remove this?

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T3689