D17309: Add flashlight action icons

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Dec 3 00:38:42 GMT 2018

ndavis added a comment.

  Reminds me of these: http://store.t-studious.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Maglite-2D-LED-Torch-.jpg

  I like the 32px version, but it kind of just looks like a tube with the 16px `flashlight-off` icon. What if you turned the head of the flashlight to the right? Then you'd have a bit more space since our HIG allows icons to go past the left and right margins sometimes. The battery icon we use in the Breeze Plasma theme does this. If you put the button on the top, then you might even be able to show the button without the red slash cutting it off.

  F6452023: Screenshot_20181202_192941.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6452023>
  F6452021: Screenshot_20181202_193110.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6452021>

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons