D15146: RFC: Don't consider KDiskFreeSpaceInfo valid if all relevant statvfs fields are zero

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 29 14:57:38 BST 2018

broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: dfaure, ngraham.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
broulik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  BUG: 344146

TEST PLAN
  Accessed a SMB share from Nautilus, chose "Open in other app", opened it with Dolphin, it would mount it to `/run/user/foo/gvfs/bar`.
  I can now copy files over without getting a "disk full" error. However, after copy completes, I get a "cannot change permissions" error. It's a start, though... however, all those fields being zero could be valid? Imho the bug is in the GIO slave.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

AFFECTED FILES
  src/core/kdiskfreespaceinfo.cpp