D14674: handle non-ASCII encodings of file names in tar archives

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Aug 28 22:41:25 BST 2018

kossebau added a comment.

  Someone still needs to land this in the karchive repo, no? :) @ibragimovrinat I assume this is your first contribution, so you cannot yet push commits yourself, right? For that we will need an email address for the authorship of this patch in the commit, next to your name "Rinat Ibragimov". Which address can we use?

  (Only saw this while doing house-keeoing on my phab list, as before not enough clue about katchive currently, so needs someone else to land this, some of the reviewers should be able.

REPOSITORY
  R243 KArchive