D15000: Display mounted file system type and mounted from fields in properties dialog

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Aug 25 19:14:14 BST 2018

ngraham accepted this revision.
ngraham added reviewers: Frameworks, cfeck.
ngraham added a comment.

  Works great and looks fine to me, and the code seems sensible too given that this dialog is currently implemented with a GridLayout. I'd like to see this ported to use a FormLayout at some point, which is both more semantically appropriate, and would also simplify this type of code. But that's material for another patch of course. :)

  Please wait for at least one more review before landing.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO