D14779: Fix 'kformattest fails with installed kcoreaddons language package'

Ralf Habacker noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Aug 20 08:49:14 BST 2018

habacker added a comment.

  Just to inform you: this will not work with msvc https://stackoverflow.com/questions/17258029/c-setenv-undefined-identifier-in-visual-studio and adds an additional 'kdewin' dependency to windows builds

  >   }
  >   Q_CONSTRUCTOR_FUNCTION(initLocale)
  >

  > This should make it work (or at least it does here)

  Just recognized  general issues in kcoreaddons translation, which need to be fixed before - please accept D14940 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D14940>.

  Then I will rebase this patch and check your suggestion.

REPOSITORY
  R244 KCoreAddons