KDE CI: Frameworks kservice kf5-qt5 WindowsMSVCQt5.10 - Build # 41 - Still unstable!

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Mon Aug 13 10:08:24 BST 2018

Hi David,

Unfortunately it doesn't look like the fix we put in place on Saturday did
the trick.

I have a feeling that QStandardPaths on Windows at least will also consider
the Qt install prefix in addition to the local to the executable paths when
searching for mime information. That would explain why the other tests are
working and why making that change didn't fix it.

Any ideas why this still fails?

Cheers,
Ben