D14674: handle non-ASCII encodings of file names in tar archives

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Aug 12 10:13:46 BST 2018

dfaure requested changes to this revision.
dfaure added a comment.

  Great job, thanks for the unittest.

  Just a few minor adjustments and this is good to go in.

INLINE COMMENTS

> karchivetest.cpp:776
> +    const QString longName =
> +        QStringLiteral("раз-два-три-четыре-пять-вышел-зайчик-погулять-вдруг-"
> +                       "охотник-выбегает-прямо-в-зайчика.txt");

This should be QString::fromUtf8(), because QStringLiteral doesn't support UTF-8 on Windows. I *think* it also doesn't support multiline literals, so make it a single line.

Alternatively, just use QString("...") like you do further below, that supports utf8 and multiline literals.

> karchivetest.cpp:798
> +
> +        QVERIFY(listing.count() == 1);
> +